This festive collection showcases a rainbow of Christmas colors and features fun icons of poinsettias, candy canes, ornaments, Christmas trees, stockings and so much more. Just the right amount of merry to create your holiday cards, décor, gift tags and pages that will show off your holiday spirit! Make your holiday bright this Christmas and get the the full release of this joyful collection in the shoppe now!
Calling all card makers! We know how much you love to make and give handmade cards, but you don’t always have time to make them. This is an excellent way to build up your stash and support our community at the same time!
Here are the rules, and they are pretty simple:
- Make one Christmas card and copy that card ten more times (11 cards total)
- Cards may be any size and use any brand of product
- Drop off all eleven cards plus one food bank item to the shoppe by November 18th, in a ziploc bag labelled with your name and phone number
- Pick up your bag of ten DIFFERENT cards starting November 21st
Envelopes and inner sentiments are not required. Our wonderful Cherry Lane team will divide the cards and bag them all… ready for you to pick up!
- 10 cards are for the exchange. The 11th goes into a raffle basket supporting the Food Bank
- Get one draw entry per food bank item or per $1 cash donation from November 19th to 30th
- Basket Winner will be randomly pulled from all entries on December 1st
Have fun making your cards and paying it forward to those less fortunate this Christmas!
Join Our October Ai Catalog Party! Order anything you like (including items we don’t usually carry) and get a FREE donut stamp with an order of $40 CDN or more!
Come sit in the shoppe with our catalogs & a cup of java, or have a look around the Ai website & call in or email your order to us.
- Get a FREE stamp with your order of $40 CDN or more
- Order anything you like from the Ai Catalog
- Get 20% off your order if you choose to pre-pay!
- Party runs thru October 30th and orders arrive mid-November
Here’s a peek at the some of the card samples and there is LOTS more in the shoppe, come and see!Get an up close look at these beauties in REAL LIFE at the shoppe, plus grab the instruction sheet & take some photos while you’re here so that you can recreate these at home!If you missed our live video, click right here for a close up of all the goodies (including the one-of-a-kind sample boards that came home in Leanne’s suitcase!), but you have GOT to come see them all in person.
Introducing THE LAST RELEASE of 12 new colors of Tim Holtz Distress® Oxide Ink Pads, a water-reactive dye & pigment ink fusion that creates an oxidized effect when sprayed with water.
Oh em gee, we are SO EXCITED for this last release of Distress Oxides!
- Cost is $5 each & we have space for 2 at a time approx. every 20 minutes starting at 11am Wednesday, and Friday at 11am & 6pm
- Advance registration is not required, but if you would like a specific time, please book ahead to ensure you get that time 🙂
- ALL Heartfelt items (including the NEW) are 15% off now through Sunday, AND pre-paid catalog orders get 20% off!
- Come in during the release party hours* and you get 20% off all Heartfelt items, YES, that includes the NEW goodies AND you earn your rewards too!
We are excited to bring you another wooden home decor series! You are going to LOVE this wood barrel with it’s super CUTE interchangeable monthly toppers! You only need to create the barrel one time, and each month we’ll create the next topper so you’re ready for every season & holiday as they arrive!
This months class is getting us ready for November with some adorable acorns to top off our barrels. We’ll be painting & papering the acorn toppers & side piece in class.
Class includes the wooden acorn toppers & side piece, papers, paints & embellishments. The barrel is 7″ x 4.5″, and the toppers are 3″ high
The following months feature ornaments, snowflakes, hearts and more… something for every month! You are going to love adding this adorable barrel to your home decor
Give us a call to register today! Instructed by Leanne
Thursday October 25th 10:30-1:00
If you missed the first class, additional barrels are available to purchase. Please let us know when you register that you need a barrel. You can choose to paint your barrel in brown or antique white… just come about 30 minutes early to get started before class
Class Fee: $24.00 ** also available as a take-home kit
Student Supply List: Pencil & scissors, paper files & metal files, water cup & paint brush (variety of sizes), Multi Medium, Glue suitable for wood (Beacon 3-in1 or Zip Dry recommended) *** please bring a non-stick craft sheet or glass mat *** Take-home kits: You will also need acrylic paint