Calling all card makers! We know how much you love to make and give handmade cards, but you don’t always have time to make them. This is an excellent way to build up your stash and support our community at the same time!
Here are the rules, and they are pretty simple:
- Make one card of any theme (except Christmas) and copy that card ten more times
- Cards may be any size, using any brand of product. You decide on the theme ~ birthday, masculine, sympathy, thank you, get well soon… it’s up to you!
- Drop off all eleven cards plus one food bank item to the shoppe by April 1st, in a zipper bag labelled with your name and phone number
- Pick up your bag of ten DIFFERENT cards at the shoppe starting April 11th
Envelopes and inner sentiments are not required. Our wonderful Cherry Lane team will divide all the cards and bag them up… ready for you to pick up!
- Ten of your cards go into the exchange. The eleventh card goes into a basket for a draw
- Receive one draw entry per food bank item or per $1 cash donation from April 1st to 10th
- Winner will be randomly pulled from all entries on April 11th
Have fun making your cards and paying it forward to those less fortunate this Easter!