Calling all card makers! We know how much you love to make and give handmade cards, but you don’t always have time to make them. This is an excellent way to build up your stash and support our community at the same time!
Here are the rules, and they are pretty simple:
- Make one Christmas card and copy that card ten more times (11 cards total)
- Cards may be any size and use any brand of product
- Drop off all eleven cards plus one food bank item to the shoppe by November 18th, in a ziploc bag labelled with your name and phone number
- Pick up your bag of ten DIFFERENT cards starting November 21st
Envelopes and inner sentiments are not required. Our wonderful Cherry Lane team will divide the cards and bag them all… ready for you to pick up!
- 10 cards are for the exchange. The 11th goes into a raffle basket supporting the Food Bank
- Get one draw entry per food bank item or per $1 cash donation from November 19th to 30th
- Basket Winner will be randomly pulled from all entries on December 1st
Have fun making your cards and paying it forward to those less fortunate this Christmas!