Bring out your inner fashion diva with Heartfelt Creations new Floral Fashionista collection!
Come play with Rebecca and create three gorgeous all-occasion multi layered cards bursting with shimmer & shine and beautiful florals. Learn some easy inking & flower shaping techniques & leave with a set of striking cards ready to send as a special greeting to family & friends!
As we are NOT able to get more open stock papers, seats are very limited, do NOT wait to register!
Designed and instructed by Rebecca
- Saturday February 2nd 2:00-4:00
- Friday February 22nd 10:30-12:30
- Sorry, no kits are available at this time
Class Fee: $28.00
Student Supply List: Basic Supply List + flower shaping stylus & foam pad, Stickles (any clear), sponge daubers & ink (Distress Seedless Preserves & Archival Leaf Green)
Heartfelt’s newest release features dainty petite flowers sized to perfectly accessorize your one of a kind fashion creations. You are going to LOVE it!
This release is available in the shoppe at 10am sharp Wednesday December 12th and we are celebrating with a release party!
Join us for coffee & tea, treats and card making both Wednesday & Friday from 11:00am to 2:00pm, and Friday 6:00-8:00pm when we reveal the new collection, AND there are exclusive release party discounts too!
- Wednesday December 12th 11am-2pm, and Friday Dec 14th from 11am-2pm & 6pm-8pm
- Enjoy a different make & take both days, cost is $5 each, drop in and make one or both!
- We have space for 2 at a time approximately every 20 minutes starting at 11am or 6pm
- Registration is not required, but if you would like a specific time, please reserve ahead to ensure you get that time 🙂